Reading Swing Jam
Dance run by Reading Swing Jam
Saturday 09 June 2018 In Past
A delightful monthly cocktail of hot swing tunes finished with a just dash of spicy blues!
Dance Styles: Balboa, Blues, Charleston, Collegiate Shag, Jazz Steps, Lindy Hop
Ticket Options: Pay on door
Get ready for a night of delicious dancing, great music and fantastic company!
From 8.00pm until 11.00pm we'll be dancing all manner of swing, lindy hop, charleston, shag and balboa, then slowing the pace right down for the final hour of the evening to enjoy some chilled out blues.
Community Hall, Watlington House venue
Community Hall situated at the back of Watlington House. Wooden floor, mirrors on walls, builtin seating, kitchenette and moveable stage.
Walking to Watlington House from Reading Train Station:
1. Head southeast toward Station Hill (180 ft)
2. Turn left at Station Hill (197 ft)
3. Turn left onto Forbury Rd, Go through 1 roundabout (0.1 mi)
4. Slight right to stay on Forbury Rd, Go through 1 roundabout (0.3 mi)
5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Forbury Rd/A329, Continue to follow A329 (0.2 mi)
6. Turn left toward Watlington St (131 ft)
7. Continue straight onto Watlington St (131 ft)
8. Turn right onto South St, Destination will be on the left.
Address: 44 Watlington Street Reading Berkshire RG1 4RJ
Show on Google Maps