Advanced Ballroom & Latin
Class run by Learn To Dance
Thursday 21 October 2021
Advanced Classes for those ready to move on to more complicated steps and sequences.
Dance Styles: Argentine Tango, Cha Cha Cha (Ballroom), Foxtrot, Jive (Ballroom), Merengue, Modern Tango, Quickstep, Rumba, Salsa, Samba, Viennese Waltz, Waltz
Price: £8.50 per session, £38.25 for 5 sessions, £68 for 10 sessions
Time: 21:00 - 21:45
Ticket Options: Ticket Recommended (Pay on door if places available)
In our classes we cover 12 dances in rotation. One Ballroom and one Latin American, with each week being a recap of the previous week's dance before looking at the next dance in the cycle.
You can join the classes at any point.
Dances taught include: Waltz, Rumba, Foxtrot, Samba, Tango, Jive, Quickstep, Cha Cha, Viennese Waltz, Salsa, Argentine Tango & Merengue
Classes cost £8.50 per session with package discounts of 10% off 5 sessions (£38.25) and 20% off 10 sessions (£68).
Book online at https://learndance.co.uk/class-timetable/#class-schedule.
Our Coronavirus policies and procedures have been updated for 19th July changes and can be found at https://learndance.co.uk/covid-19-procedures-policies/, but in summary:
- We have a one-way system on arrival and departure, please follow the signage.
- You will be required to have a temperature check upon entering the studio. Entry will be refused if your temperature is in excess of 38 degrees celsius, although we will permit a retest after a few minutes.
- We kindly request that you wear a face mask or covering when heading to the toilets, or if you need to enter the kitchen area.
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided upon arrival and before exiting the studio.
- Please do not come to the studio if you are displaying any flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 in the 14 days prior to your lesson.
Cherry Orchard Pavilion venue
Plenty of car parking (though busy during the day at weekends).
The Pavilion is housed with football playing fields and the entrance can sometimes be difficult to see at night
Nearest train station is Burnham.
From Junction 7 of the M4 take the A4 Maidenhead. At the traffic lights turn right and go under the railway bridge. At the T-Junction turn right at the mini-roundabout. Go straight across the next junction and then at the next T-Junction turn left at the mini-roundabout. The entrance is then on your right.
From Junction 6 head for Slough. Carry on up the Farnham Road through the various traffic lights and over the roundabout. At the mini-roundabout turn left towards Burnham. At the next mini-roundabout go straight over. The entrance is then on your right.
From Junction 2 of M40 head for Slough. Through Farnham common and then when you reach a double mini-roundabout turn right towards Burnham. At the next mini-roundabout go straight over. The entrance is then on your right.
Address: George Pitcher Memorial Ground Britwell Road Burnham Slough SL1 8DL
Show on Google Maps