Workshop run by Balboa Bunch
Sunday 06 February 2022
Slow Balboa (SlowBal) Sunday afternoon workshop
Dance Styles: Balboa
Time: 2pm & 3.00
Ticket Options: Ticket only (prebooking essential)
SLOW BAL SUNDAY
For Slow Bal dancers and aspiring Slow Bal dancers…..
Phil and Sue will be teaching two classes
2.00 – 2.50: Suitable for swing dancers new to Slow Bal and for those who have done a little Slow Bal.
3.00 - 3.50: Improver/Intermediate for those who are comfortable with the basics and would like to expand their repertoire.
3.50 - 4.20: Social dancing/practice.
To ensure that this event is as safe as possible for everybody:
1) Pre-booking/pre-payment - for details, email: email@example.com
2) Vaccination/Lateral flow tests. Upon arrival, we will be asking everyone to provide evidence of being double-vaccinated/boosted and of having taken a negative LFT that Sunday morning.
3) Rotation. Couples or fixed partners(bubbles) can choose whether or not they wish to rotate. To help us plan the session, when booking, please let us know if you will be rotating. Single leaders and followers will be able to book to join in the class rotation. However, we will limit the number of extra leads or follows to ensure that the class is balanced.
4) Please wear face masks on entering the building.
5) Please do not attend if you feel unwell on the day. Full refund will be given.
Take to the floor with confidence and style when DJs play those slower tracks.
£6.00 for one class, two classes or the whole afternoon. No partner needed.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION RING PHIL on 01905 831079.
Gambier Parry Hall venue
Beautiful modern hall with a great sprung wood dance floor.
NB We also use the more traditional Parish Rooms next door for extra practice sessions for our classes
From the M5 junction 11 or 11a travel towards Gloucester
Travel round the Gloucester northern bypass (A40) in the direction of Ross on Wye.
Straight over the roundabout at Longford
Straight over the next roundabout (Over)
Continue along the dual carrageway (A40) past the Dog at Over Pub on your RHS
Leave the A40 at the next right turn (traffic lights), towards Newent. The village hall (Gambier Parry) is a few hundred yards distance. Car park is on your left hand side, next to the hall and church.
Address: Gambier Parry Hall Newent Road Highnam, Gloucester Gloucestershire GL2 8DF
Show on Google Maps
Balboa Bunch organiser
Teaching weekly Balboa Classes in Gloucestershire since 2003.
More information about Balboa Bunch including other forthcoming events