Slow Bal dance weekend, top international teachers, in a beachside hotel incl dinner B&B
Dance Styles: Balboa
Price: £275 for the whole weekend incl dinner B&B
Time: 2pm Friday until about 6pm Sunday
Ticket Options: Ticket only (prebooking essential)
A whole weekend of Slow Bal in a fabulous sea front hotel right on the water's edge with stunning views over Torquay bay...
* Everything under one roof
* 8 hours of workshops with top international teachers
* 3 dances including the Sunday afternoon tea dance with cakes
* Beachside hotel with fabulous views
* Relax as you catch up with friends with a glass of your favourite tipple...
Natalia Rueda (Canada/Netherlands) and Mickey Fortanasce (USA),
Jo and Mel Calanglang (UK)
Two levels for
- dancers already hooked on this beautiful style who wish to progress
- dancers new to Slow Bal who wish to add to their dancing repertoire, for those smooth, slow swing tempos…
We look forward to seeing you
See this dance event on AreYouDancing
Situated on Torquay's water's edge, this hotel has stunning views over Torquay bay from the Ballroom, bar, lounge and many bedrooms. The family run hotel is in a prime position with direct and private access to the beach, and a level walk to the town centre and Marina.
By Road: The hotel is easily accessible by road with ample free parking (see map)
By Rail: Torquay station is a 10 minute level walk, or a 2 minute taxi ride with a regular (and frequent) service from London and elsewhere.
By Air: The nearest international airport is Bristol Airport
Address: Sea Front Torquay Devon TQ2 6RQ
Return to event list
Dance and Event information sourced from www.AreYouDancing.com